GESP TECH -TRUSTWORTHY ONE-STOP PCB SERVICES PCB FUNCTIONAL TESTING
PCBs increase the current-carrying capacity of various electronic and electrical devices . by connecting different electronic components through fine elements . such as pads, conductive traces, etc. by using test processes that eliminate any faults. PCB functional testing reduced the production costs. while also enhancing the overall quality of the PCB and the final product. That divide into Bare board testing and assembly testing. The PCBA board was tested at the assembly to ensure it was operating properly.
BENEFITS OF PCB FUCTIONAL TESTING
- Functional testing simulates the working environment for the product under test. reducing the customer’s pricey expense of providing the actual testing equipment.
- It eliminates the need for costly system tests in some circumstances. saving the OEM a significant amount of time and money.
- That nearly check the functionality of the product from 50% to 100% of the product before shipped. reducing the time and effort required by the OEM to check and debug it.
- Prudent testing engineers can maximize the efficiency of functional tests. making them a most effective tool short of system testing.
- Functional testing complements other testing methods. including as ICT and flying probe testing. to make the product more robust and error-free.
Detection of Any Faulty
Save Time & Cost
PCB FUCTIONAL TESTING METHODS
In-Circuit Testing (ICT)
In-circuit testing (ICT) is an electrical performance test method. that uses isolation techniques to test device and circuit network characteristics. by applying test probes to test points on the PCB . The process helps identify defective components, that can be replaced .
Functional Test (FCT)
Functional test (FCT) is the process of checking the functional and electrical performance of a PCB board. which is the verification of each function of the produc. item by item, to check whether the product meets the functions required by the user. This is usually the last step of testing . completed before the PCB assembly delivered to the customer. In this type of testing, the functionality of the entire PCB assembly tested instead of individual components. Some of the main benefits of functional testing are as follows.
Benefits of FTC:
- In the functional testing method, the working environment of the DUT is simulated. which helps customers save significant costs by eliminating the need to purchaseactual test equipment.
- functional testing eliminates the need to perform expensive system testing. which helps save financial resources as well as time costs.
- Functional testing helps to improve the quality of the final product. making it error-free and reliable.
- Functional testing can test 50% to 100% of the product. which reduces the amount of work and time required for OEM testing and debugging.
REALIANCE GESP PCB ONE-STOP SERVICES
As we konw ,GESP has more than 25 years experience with 2 Layer PCB,multilayer PCB prototypes. At the sam time , PCB production, PCB Fabrication, and PCB assembly also our strong item. Becasue of Our PCB manufacturing team ensures that all design, development, quality, cost, inspection, turnaround. and delivery requirements of our PCB customers are met. As a result, For specific capacity requirements for the production of bulk PCB prototypes. high/low volume PCB assembly. and low-cost printed circuit board prototypes, please submit a PCB Quote request. Certainly, We have different printed circuit board quote request forms for different needs. such as PCB Layout quote, Printed circuit board fab quote, PCB Prototype quote. PCB assembly quote, PCB Material management quote, PCB turnkey assembly quote. or for any custom PCB assembly quote, please contact us . and our PCB Expert technician will make sure to understand your specifications.