GESP TECH -TRUSTWORTHY ONE-STOP PCB SERVICES FLYING PROBE TEST
PCB boards in the production process, inevitably caused by external factors such as short circuits. circuit breakers and leakage of electrical defects. coupled with PCB boards continue to evolve towards high density fine pitch and multi-level. improve the test technology is also available to PCB board manufacturers. to reduce the scrap rate and improve product yield solutions. The emergence of the flying probe test has changed the test method. for low-volume and quick-turn assembly products. It can use the probe to replace the needle bed in the X-Y mechanism. which is equipped with high-speed movement of four, six, or eight test probes with a minimum test gap of 0.2 mm.
BENEFITS OF FLYING PROBE TESTING
- Flying probe testing has the advantages of having a significantly lower initial expenditure . than an ICT because there are no additional fixtures costs involved.
- Flying probe testing has a shorter programming period.
- It makes it simple to test prototypes and small runs . guarantees a rapid time to market.
- Reduces debug time since it makes it simple to find shorts. openings, missing components, incorrect polarities, and other issues.
- No further DFM or data messaging initiatives are required. It is extremely precise.
- Finally, It is effective for checking 2-layer boards.
FLYING PROBERS TESTING CAPABILITIES
Our Flying Probe Testing Capabilities As Follow:
- Simple optical tests
- Probing a minimum contact pad of 80 microns.
- For presence, polarity, letter, and go, use an AOI camera.
- LED functional testing includes color and intensity tests.
- Vectorless test IC-opens
- Extra power-up testing as needed.
GESP FLYING PROBERS TESTING
At GESP, we have extensive experience manufacturing and assembling PCBs. Our customers across all industrial verticals depend on us to provide outstanding PCBs. When it comes to utilizing reliable testing procedures. we guarantee that you will not have to deal with costly errors. Our flying probe tests with rapid turnaround. that are ideal for prototypes and low-volume manufacturing.
GESP Flying Probe PCB Test services include the following:
- Diode checks
Depending on the details of your design and the quantity of your order. we will assist you in choosing the most effective testing technique. You can also rely on us for rapid turnaround times that allow you to enter the market quickly.